At my school we have some weird stuff we be sayin likeee. . . .
- DBD which means Don’t Be Dumb. “DBD Honey DBD.”
- Dont Be Loopid it means like beyond stupid “Don’t be loopid lil girl, don’t be loopid.”
- BOP it means blown out. . . you can figure out the rest? Its basically our version of a slut/whore/trick. “Shut up man you be boppin witcha’ ugly self!” 😛
- Goin Ham it means like we bout to kick it and go crazy. “It’s my birthdayy this weekend and we bout to go super duper ham!”
- You better say it! we say like when someone says “OMG you go withh him!?” “YOU BETTER SAY IT!”
Haha my school can be a little out there at times. You wanna know whats up with me, hmmmm.
In social studies we are learning about Alexander the Great and Ancient Greek times. In language arts we are writing a four page story about whatever we want. My story is about this girl named Cassie Smith who meets Blake and they start dating, he abuses her, and she ends up dumping him. The result of that is him sayin’, “If I can’t have you, no one can,” later on in the week he ends up killing her. 😦 Sad, iknowwwww. Study Hall…. we are doing nothing? Gym nothing. Pre-algebra we had our Chapter 1 test today. It was about sliding bar graphs, stacked bar graphs, multiple line graphs, mean, median, mode, range, outliers, bow and whisker plots, line plots, frequency tablers, and uhm closed and open optioned bias and unbiased questions. Easy test. In art we are doing this project where we have to make like this little kid face and color it in with oil pastels, I’ll post pics when I finish. Band we are practicing songs everyday, like always, and in Science we have had a sub for like 2 weeks! And yesterday we had a sub for a sub, ohh wow. Thats it with my school schedule lifee.
Do you guys have any weird words really only your school uses? Whats up with you?